To make a payment online (via credit/debit card or ACH transfer) or to set up Automatic Payments, please click on Online Payments below to be directed to the AppFolio Owner’s Portal.
*If you have not activated your portal, please click on the Online Payments button below and then click REQUEST PORTAL ACCESS. Fill out the information and an activation email will be sent to you.
Please let us know if you have any questions or would like assistance. Southwest Customer Service 239-261-3440 x0 or email@example.com
(Note: Southwest Property Management has canceled services with RevoPay. If you were paying via debit/credit or ACH set up in RevoPay, you will need to set up your information in AppFolio. WE CANNOT TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION. You will need to Activate your AppFolio Portal and re-enter your information in this new system. You will have complete control and access over your account information and payments.)
DO NOT MAIL CHECKS TO THE SOUTHWEST PROPERTY MANAGEMENT OFFICE. THIS WILL GREATLY INCREASE THE PROCESSING TIME OF YOUR CHECK AND COULD CAUSE IT TO BE PROCESSED AFTER YOUR DUE DATE.
- Make the check payable to your Association (not Southwest Property Management).
- Please make sure that your Name and Account # are written clearly on the check. (Your account # can be found on your statement or coupon booklet.)
- Mail to the address listed on your statement or coupon booklet.
- If you need a copy of your statement, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line REQUEST STATEMENT
- Please include your name and Association in the body of your email so that we can quickly identify your account.