Community Management Services
All of our community managers are licensed by the State of Florida and maintain their licenses by completing continuing education courses each year.
Each community manager performs the following duties to each association he or she manages:
1. Weekly Property Inspections
2. Budget Preparation
3. Supervision of Landscape, Janitorial, and Pool Maintenance
4. Enforcement of Rules and Regulation
5. Solicitation of Bids for Major Projects
6. Insurance Review and Replacement
7. Preparation of Notices, Agendas, and Meeting Minutes
8. Resource for Homeowner Questions, Complaints, and Suggestions
We provide all financial accounting services for each association, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, and financial reports.
Other services include secretarial word processing, rental and sale application processing, property inspections for absentee owners, and 24-Hour emergency services.
If you would like to obtain a set of your Association Covenants there are several options as explained here.